What is coaching?
Coaching is a customized, holistic and comprehensive support system for students and families. Our coach helps to improve overall performance and learn the skills necessary to be more effective and productive in school and beyond.
- Elementary student support
- Middle school student support
- High school student support
- College student support
- Parent/Family support
- Teacher support (Training/CEUs)
Coaching Support Service included but not limited to:
- ADHD (Lack of focus, self-esteem, confidence)
- Executive Skills (time management, organization, prioritize)
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Skills (trouble making/keeping friends)
- Behavior Intervention (emotional outburst, tantrums, meltdowns)
Our Coaching Credentials
Coach Shannon has been rigorously trained and supervised with a master’s level degree in Psychology with a specialization in Leadership Coaching. Coach Shannon is a certified teacher with 14-years’ experience in a classroom setting and holds a Texas Trainer Registry certification.
Our Mission: SUCCESS program is a unique holistic approach to each person. All clients start with a 75-90-minute intake and assessment. Afterwards, each ongoing session meets weekly one on one for 45-60-minutes. Our Mission: SUCCESS program has shown the most success with a minimum of 12 sessions.
Why Coaching Matters
Our clients are bright, capable people that are not reaching their full potential. Our Goal is to have independent, confident people who develop a deep knowledge of themselves as a life-long learner. That understanding guides them to use a personal toolkit of strategies developed throughout the coaching process.