Psychological assessment is a helpful resource when making decisions about medical or psychological treatment options, education, career opportunities, employment, or appropriate living situations.
It can also be an objective way of measuring treatment effectiveness or progress.
Doctors, educators, employers, social workers and other therapists may request psychological assessment to help them work with an applicant/client/patient.
Wellspring Behavioral Health offers psychological and neuropsychological testing for persons of all ages.
- Screen clients to learn if a full assessment would be helpful
- Conduct comprehensive assessment when warranted based on individual challenges and goals
- Conduct neuropsychological tests when necessary to better understand underlying brain function
- Collect interview and observational information to enhance assessment data
- Provide individualized results and recommendations for goal achievement